Delivering insights, igniting conversations, and inspiring collaboration among influential leaders.
Economic Forum of Albuquerque is a member-based organization dedicated to facilitating a strong network of business, government, education, and other leaders who are committed to elevating the economic vitality of the region.
dedicated to remaining informed in order to envision and invest in making Albuquerque and its surrounding area an ideal place to live, work, and play
willingness to listen to and share diverse perspectives in the spirit of understanding and cooperation
inspiring others to be more determined, hopeful, and confident
building relationships that impact Albuquerque and its surrounding area
Economic Forum of Albuquerque will:
- Educate and inform members, elected officials, and community decision-makers about topics that support the long-term wellbeing of our community
- Focus on membership that reflects the values of our business community
- Remain independent, impartial, and separate from any special interest
- Support public and private groups and agencies that promote executive development
- Promote economic growth and vitality, and overall success in our city, county, and state